Adding interactivity to your museum exhibits, post office lobby, doctor’s office, or cafe ordering system is a snap. There’s a few different options depending on the application, and we offer all of them. We can design a system that’s only for a single user at a time or create a bank of menus that serves 10, 20, or more at once to keep lines short. Automating certain parts of your business can reduce labor costs and increase productivity. Touchscreens are on everything from home refrigerators to the smart phones in every pocket, so getting customers or employees to use touch screens is easier than ever.
Interactive screens are usually fixed onto another object. We can mount them in tables, attach them to walls, hang them from mounting hardware, or design a custom solution. Handheld screens are also an option. If you’re trying to provide an immersive experience on a larger scale, consider interactive projection instead. These installations use many different sensors and machine vision to sense and translate the actions of participants for interactivity. You can turn entire rooms into games, science experiments, or any other activity you have in mind.
How PixelFly Can Help
- Strategic planning custom tailored to your project’s needs, budget and schedule.
- Develop a detailed content strategy plan that describes the types and mix of content to be displayed according to your brand and objective.
- We create Visual Renderings and Mockups of the project in the planning phase in order to best evaluate the best strategy, equipment, and specifications for the task at hand.
- We do the project management, collaborating alongside retailers, architects, designers, integrators and technical staff to ensure a flawless execution. You can rest easy and trust the details are being handled with the same level of scrutiny that you would give.
- System installation and setup using the most advanced digital signage software and hardware. From integration, programming, testing and delivering, to workflow setup and user training.
- Technical Support and monitoring making sure your project is functional and operational to keep the show running 24/7.