Digital signage, interactive touch screens, LCD or LED displays, and similar products are all great additions to an event display. Standing out in a crowded convention hall is more difficult than ever. Regardless of whether you’re selling movie memorabilia, need to sign on new clients for your marketing service, or want to find an investor for your start-up, adding digital displays to your stand or booth goes a long way in attracting traffic to you. There’s no reason to spend the money on exhibitions and corporate travel if it doesn’t produce results, and event displays can help you finally get those results.
How PixelFly Can Help
- Strategic planning custom tailored to your project’s needs, budget and schedule.
- Develop a detailed content strategy plan that describes the types and mix of content to be displayed according to your brand and objective.
- We create Visual Renderings and Mockups of the project in the planning phase in order to best evaluate the best strategy, equipment, and specifications for the task at hand.
- We do the project management, collaborating alongside retailers, architects, designers, integrators and technical staff to ensure a flawless execution. You can rest easy and trust the details are being handled with the same level of scrutiny that you would give.
- System installation and setup using the most advanced digital signage software and hardware. From integration, programming, testing and delivering, to workflow setup and user training.
- Technical Support and monitoring making sure your project is functional and operational to keep the show running 24/7.